Rosen & Berger has been serving the Vermont area since 1938. As a family owned and operated business, we are proud to offer high quality new and used automotive parts for foreign and domestic cars and trucks.
Rosen & Berger was established by David Rosen just before the U.S. got involved in World War 2. He was sole owner of the fledgling auto parts company, then located on South Main Street near the Vermont State Fairgrounds, until Louis Berger bought an interest some years later. The partners moved the business to it's present Route 4 location and operated it together until Berger retired in 1968, leaving his share to his son, Larry. James Tinney, a transplanted New Jerseyite, who had been Rutland City's superintendent of schools, bought out Rosen in 1972.
Francis McGinnis and Michael Blanchard, who had each owned automobile sales lots in the area, purchase Larry Berger's business interests in 1980 and the current owners have worked hard to increase corporate revenues since then. Francis McGinnis' son bought the company in 2007 and plans to keep it in the family.